skip to Main Content

Join Kansas City Regional Home Care Association

NOTICE: Per Kansas state requirements, companies applying for Private Duty Membership must be licensed as Class B Home Health if operating or doing business in the state of Kansas. Supporting documentation will be required during the membership approval process.

Back To Top